The 'Proposal'

Hmmm..who would've thought that a conversation about buying a house can lead to a wedding proposal. hihi...The quest of finding a house to sale in Shah Alam make us realized that we really need each other & we have to start on planning for our future "together". I like the word "together" very much.. ;-)  I feel so relieved since we have been together for almost 2 years (since April 2011). Now I dont hav to worry about our relationship anymore.. Alhamdulillah.. At last, Mr. Is (the special guy in my life) is including me in his future plans..yahoooo..


Actually, Mr. Is has told me something that i really want to hear was on 13th January 2013. He said that i hav to loose my weight n slimming down a bit coz he want us to get married next year...He asked me to loose 20kilos by next year..haaa??? is it possible?haih... until now, i havent start with the slimming regime yet. arghhhhh..


  
boleh ke nak kurus nie??







I've told my mum that Mr. Is plan to marry me next year & of course my mum were very happy bout the news.  She replies "can both of u get engage this year?".  I've talked to Mr Is & he seems to agree with the plan. Since that day, we have discussed a bit bout our E-day prep.


Comments

Popular Posts